Zero Quit® – National Wrestling Restoration Foundation
A Non-Profit Organization
First, we want to make it absolutely clear that NOBODY running this organization will receive one penny from their involvement. We are all volunteers and are dedicated to restoring fallen wrestling programs by placing 100% of all profits from the sale of practice room apparel, and donations, into specific program endowments and State scholarship funds.
This really is, truly, a “Santa Claus” organization. In addition, every penny will be accounted for and our books are made available to the public for review, and are annually certified by an accredited CPA firm.
Organized by National Wrestling Hall of Fame inductee – Oregon Chapter, 1984 Olympic Wrestling Head Coach, and Head Coach Emeritus at the University of Oregon…
— Ron L. Finley
Coach Finley says… “If everyone involved in wrestling would simply purchase all their practice room t-shirts, shorts and socks from the NWRF, together, we could restore one or two programs per year, plus maintain gender equity in athletics. We hope you, and everybody involved in wrestling, would want to participate in an organization’s mission that’s dedicated to restoring educational opportunities for our youth. Please join us. Thank you.” — Coach Ron L. Finley
The N.W.R.F. is managed by wrestlers, for wrestling, for the purpose of expanding educational opportunities for wrestlers at the Division I level. Too many colleges and universities have cut their wrestling programs, eliminating our student’s hopes, dreams and aspirations to someday walk on the mat and represent their school.
And now, with your participation, we can finally do something to turn that around… Collectively, the national wrestling community, with more than 500,000 registered wrestlers, has the buying power to restore one or two college programs per year… But that means wrestlers must invest every dollar they spend on practice room t-shirts, shorts and socks — in the Zero Quit® brand.
Themes and traits that describe the “Zero Quit” brand…
- Core: True to the sport, made up of wrestlers, for wrestling.
- Dedication: All in, all the time. Committed 100%, just like the proceeds.
- No Surrender: This is a fight to the inevitable, eventual victory.
- Brotherhood: In it for each other, and respect for all who step on the mat.
- Righteous Resolve: We know we’re right, and we know the value of wrestling toward building individuals.
- Mission: Restore college wrestling for all–create more educational opportunities.
- Toughness: It’s a hard sport that draws tough people who want to test themselves against the toughest.
- Zero Quit is the signature to every core statement about the ethos of wrestling and our mission. For instance, “Gold medals aren’t made out of gold. They’re made from blood, sweat, and a rare element called guts.” –Zero Quit®
- Zero Quit is a promise we’re making to restore the sport.
- Zero Quit is what it takes to be anything worthwhile.
- Zero Quit is a path that demands sacrifice. And belief.
- Zero Quit is bold, strong, dynamic and resourceful.
- Zero Quit® belongs to all of us.
If you have any questions about the NWRF’s mission, or would like a copy of our financial statements, you should contact us immediately via our information below.
Coach Ron Finley, Executive Director
Phone: (541) 833-0417
296 E. 5th Ave., 5th Floor
Eugene, Oregon 97401